Services for online students
Cline Library offers online students full access to tools
Online NAU students always have access to online tools, including the ability to:
- search for books, articles and media using our quick search. If you need help getting started, check out our quick search guide
- browse our streaming media resources for online videos and music
- check your library account due dates and renew items online through My Library Accounts
Database resourcesAccordion Closed
Looking for something specific and still can’t find what you need? Try searching a specific database using Databases A-Z
Research helpAccordion Closed
As an online NAU student, you can get the research help you need in a variety of ways:
- for basic research help call, email, or chat with us.
- utilize our research foundations guides for help with many basic questions.
- make a one-on-one phone or online appointment with your subject librarian for more in-depth research help
- we offer guides for many courses and subjects, to help get your research started and answer some common questions you might have
Document delivery/inter-library loan servicesAccordion Closed
Live more than 35 miles outside of Flagstaff? Request items be mailed to you through Document Delivery. Articles and book chapters are sent electronically. Use the Document Delivery request form to request materials from our collection as well as other libraries.