View a Cline Library Exhibit
You’ll find a variety of exhibits and displays that inform and inspire, whether your visit takes you to the Library Building or Online.
In the Building
Images of a Lost World: Glen Canyon on the Colorado
Through July 31, 2024
This exhibit features 56 photographs of Glen Canyon and its tributaries before the magnificent canyon complex was flooded by the waters impounded by Glen Canyon Dam. It shows the pristine, pre-dam Glen Canyon from several perspectives, including a modern history of the canyon, its prehistoric Native American inhabitants and the archaeological resources once found in Glen Canyon.
LOCATION: Special Collections and Archives Exhibit Gallery, Second Floor
HOURS: View when Special Collections and Archives is open
Resilience: Women in Flagstaff’s Past and Present
Through Feb. 28, 2024
The stories of women presented in the Resilience exhibit cover each decade from the 1880s to 2020s in the former pioneer and mountain town of Flagstaff in northern Arizona. The exhibit was created under the supervision of the Martin-Springer Institute in partnership with Flagstaff’s Arizona Historical Society.
LOCATION: Main Hall Exhibit Gallery, First Floor (near the Jean Collins Reading Room)
HOURS: View when the Cline Library building is open
View when the Cline Library building is open
NAU Student Research & Creative Works
- Librarian’s Choice 2023 Award Winners Works by NAU Undergraduate Research Symposium presenters that earned honors and recognition from Cline Library librarians
- The Macabre and Art Renderings Artworks by the students in Elisa Wiedeman’s ART 136: Drawing II course
- Finding Place in Northern Arizona Artworks by students in the Fall 2022 HON 340: Finding Place in Northern Arizona course taught by Robyn Martin and Dawn Sutherland
- Undergraduate Student Researcher Spotlights Students who demonstrate the range of research opportunities offered to undergraduates at NAU
LOCATION: The Studios, First Floor
MakerLab NAU Student Creator Showcase
- Morgan Norris 3-D printed masks created for the spring 2023 NAU Opera production of Don Giovanni
- Jaren Doose Glowforge laser-cut designs
- Dadric Riggs 3-D printed artworks
LOCATION: MakerLab, First Floor
David Muench Research Library
Celebrated landscape photographer David Muench used these books for his research purposes, and now they are available for the research and enjoyment of our users. Muench’s photographic archives is held in Cline Library’s Special Collections and Archives.
- View title list
- Flagstaff users: Borrow in person
- Users outside of Flagstaff: Request via Document Delivery
LOCATION: Room 246, Second Floor