Renewals may be available to allow for longer use
There are separate steps for renewing materials checked out from Cline Library’s collections and items obtained from other libraries using Document Delivery Services.
Please note: not all items checked out from Cline Library or obtained through Document Delivery Services are guaranteed to be available for renewal.
To renew materials you checked out from Cline Library’s collections:
- Log into your library account
- Click on the “Loans” tab
- Click the “Renew” buttons for the items you wish to renew*
To renew materials obtained from other libraries through Document Delivery Services:
- Log into your Document Delivery Services account
- In the right column, under “View Requests”, click on “My Books, Media, and Dissertations”
- Under “Checked Out Items,” click on the transaction number (e.g., 103532) for the item you want to renew
- On the “View Detailed Information and Renew Request” screen, click on the “Renew Request” link just above the detailed item information. If there is no Renew Request link, the item is not eligible for renewal.
- Renewals are subject to approval by the lending library. When a request is granted or denied an email notification will be sent to you.