Renewals of library materials may be available to allow for longer use
There are separate steps for renewing materials checked out from Cline Library’s collections and items obtained from other libraries using the Document Delivery Services.
Please note: not all items checked out from Cline Library or obtained through Document Delivery Services are guaranteed to be available for renewal.
To renew materials you checked out from Cline Library’s collections:
- login to your library account
- click on the “loans” tab
- click the link for the items you wish to renew*
*Some library materials, such as laptops and equipment, cannot be renewed through your library account online. Contact Cline Library’s main desk at (928) 523-2173 to request renewals for those items.
To renew materials obtained from other libraries through Document Delivery Services:
- login to your Document Delivery Services account
- click on the “My Books, Media, and Dissertations” link under “View Requests” in the right column on the right of the screen
- under “Checked Out Items,” click on the transaction number (e.g., 103532) for the item you want to renew
- on the “View Detailed Information and Renew Request” screen, click on the “Renew Request” link just above the detailed item information. If there is no Renew Request link, the item is not available eligible for renewal
- renewals are subject to approval by the lending library and when a request is granted or denied an email notification will be sent to you