Printing & scanning
Print and scan your documents at NAU’s Cline Library
NAU and CCC students, faculty, and staff can print throughout the library. Payment is posted to LOUIE or COMET accounts. Community users may print 20 pages per week using the guest computers (a guest account is required).
Where are the printers located?
- 2 black and white printers are located on the 1st floor near main entrance
- 1 black and white and 1 color printer are located in The Studios area
- 1 black and white printer is located near the Writing Commons
How much does it cost to print?
- $.10/page for black and white
- $.15/black and white double-sided
- $.35/page for color
How do I print?
To print in black and white:
- Select print and retrieve your job by logging in to any print release station located next to a printer
To print in color:
- Select print and choose either Library_Color1 (located in the main computing area on the first floor) or Library_Color4 (located in The Studios area)
- Retrieve your job by logging in to the print release station located next to the printers in these areas
Printing from your personal laptop:
- See instructions for printing from your own device.
Print jobs will remain in the queue for 2 hours. Charges will be sent to your LOUIE account. Log in to Web Print to see your print jobs or request a refund.
How do I scan or copy images?
The library has five easy-to-use scanners located next to each print station on the first and second floors.
You can scan in color or black and white. Scans will output to PDF, Microsoft Word, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG formats. Once your file is created you may:
- Save to the university Z: drive
- Save to Google Drive
- Download to a personal USB storage device
- Email to yourself as an attachment
- Print (with an NAU login)
- Scan to Smartphone
Does the library offer faxing?
The library does not offer fax service. You may want to try using a free online faxing service such as Hellofax.