Location & directions
The library is located at the intersection of Knoles Drive and McCreary Road, almost directly across Knoles Drive from the University Union.
- Numerous bike racks are located nearby, including directly in front of the main entrance on Knoles Drive, just across the street on Knoles Drive, and on the north side of the building.
- Please lock your bike outside and do not bring it inside the building. If you need a lock, you can borrow one at the Ask Us desk.
Motor vehicle parking
- Night & weekend parking is available in lot P13, located behind Cline Library (accessed via Riordan Rd). A visitor permit is required 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7:30 am to 4:30 pm on Fridays. No permit is needed to park on Fridays after 4:30 pm, on weekends, and on university recognized holidays unless otherwise noted.
- Additional paid parking is available in lot P16, which is located across the street from the main library entrance (accessed via Knoles Drive). It has a small number of short-term metered parking spots. A credit card is required to purchase a short-term pass for these spots.
- View additional guest parking options at NAU, including using a parking garage and purchasing an all-day guest pass.