Services for community users
Cline Library hours
NAU’s Cline Library is open to the public daily until 9pm throughout the year. After 9pm, the doors are card access only to NAU and CCC students, faculty, and staff. Hours may vary depending on academic or summer schedules.
Cline Library accounts for community users
Guest users who wish to check out materials from Cline Library will need to create a library account. To qualify, you must be a resident of Arizona and, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. To create an account, please visit the main desk and provide the following:
- an Arizona-issued, unexpired driver’s license or state ID, or
- an out-of-state ID AND a current (within 30 days) utility bill or lease with the user’s name and an Arizona address.
For more information see our loan services and policies.
Cline Library resources
Guest users have in-library access to print materials throughout the library. They may also access:
- online database subscriptions while using library computers or connected to the NAU guest Wi-Fi network
- government documents collection including microform collections
- special collections and archives
- The Cline Library MakerLab
Users may request assistance with finding library materials at the Cline Library main desk or through our Ask Us! service.
Cline Library provides five computers for guest use for up to one hour per day until 9pm. To register for a guest computing account, bring a valid photo ID (it does not need to be from Arizona) to the Main Desk.
Individuals under 18 may request a guest user account with valid identification and a parent or guardian present. Guests can print up to 20 black and white pages per week for free.