Connect to wireless internet
We offer free wireless internet throughout the building
Here are some instructions on how to connect to the appropriate network for you.
NAU network Accordion Open
Available to faculty, staff, and students with a valid NAU ID and password.
- the NAU network provides a secure connection
- the WPA2 enterprise security protocol automatically encrypts all data
- you may be asked to accept a security certificate the first time you connect
- you will have full access to both NAU network and library licensed resources
- the network will reconnect automatically each time the NAU network is in range
For more information and additional instructions on how to connect your device, see Information Technology Services’ wireless internet access page.
NAU guest network Accordion Closed
Available to all library users.
- once connected, open a browser
- a guest access policy titled “NAU-Guest Wireless at Northern Arizona University” should appear
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Accept & Connect to NAU-Guest”
- NAU-Guest does not provide a secure connection.
- It is an unencrypted network and provides internet browsing capabilities
- if you are an NAU student, faculty, or staff member and need a secure, encrypted connection:
- connect to NAU-Guest and then connect to the NAU VPN.
- or, use the NAU option
For more information and additional instructions, see Information Technology Services’ wireless internet access page.
EduRoam Accordion Closed
EduRoam allows travelers from EduRoam institutions to gain secure wireless (WiFi) network access with user account information maintained by their home institution. To connect to NAU EduRoam:
- go to Wi-Fi settings on your device
- select EDUROAM wireless service
- when prompted, enter your email address and credentials (e.g. Jane.Doe@nau.edu)
Please contact the Solution Center at (928) 523-1511 with any questions. For more information visit the EduRoam website.