Services for online students
Online NAU students can:
- Use our Quick Search to search for books, articles, and media and request items via Document Delivery Services.
- Connect to Library Licensed Resources from Off-Campus and search our Databases A-Z index to find scholarly articles to help you with your research.
- Browse streaming media resources for online music and films or use Document Delivery Service to request the loan of a physical item such as a CD or DVD for home delivery.
- Check due dates for your loans and renew items through My Library Accounts.
Research help Accordion Closed
Get the research help you need in a variety of ways:
- Call, email, or chat with us for basic research help.
- Utilize our research foundations guides for help with many basic questions.
- Build skills by taking either our Information Literacy Basics or our Advanced Information Literacy Skills for Science Students tutorials.
- Make an appointment with your subject librarian for a one-on-one phone or online consultation when you need more in-depth research assistance.
- Learn how to manage your citations with our Zotero: The Basics tutorial.
- Use our course and subject guides to get your research started and find the answers to common questions.
Writing help Accordion Closed
Cline Library partners with the University Writing Commons, which offers online tutoring and workshops for online students.
Technology help Accordion Closed
Cline Library partners with the Student Technology Center (a 24 hr online service), which offers:
- Student software support
- Virus and malware removal
- Canvas support
- LOUIE navigation and troubleshooting
- Password help
- Help connecting to NAU networks including NAU Wi-Fi
- Help with NAU Gmail and other G Suite applications
Document Delivery Services Accordion Closed
Use the Document Delivery request form to request materials from Cline Library’s collection as well as materials owned by hundreds of other libraries.
Articles and book chapters will be sent to you electronically.