NAU course instructors at all levels are invited to register for the “Integrating Cline Library Into Your Course” workshop series, which will equip them with diverse strategies to harness the wealth of knowledge available at Cline Library to benefit their students. Instructors who attend four of the six online workshops will receive a professional development certificate. The series is being offered by Cline Library in collaboration with the Teaching and Learning Center. Dates, topics and registration links:
- Sept. 21 – Co-Creating LibGuides and Assignments | Embedding Guides into Canvas
- Oct. 19 – Information Literacy Tutorial
- Nov. 16 – OER/Affordable Learning/Document Delivery
- Feb. 15: Introduction to Instruction & Assignment Design | “All of Us” Assignment Opportunities
- March 21 – Primary Sources and Special Collections and Archives
- April 18 – Experiential Learning
For more information, contact the Teaching and Learning Center.