University Policies Under Review
Sponsored policies actively being developed
University Policies under active development are listed below. If you have questions, would like to comment on, or be consulted about one of these draft policies, please contact the respective Responsible Office or policy liaison, the Director for Policy, or use the feedback form. New University Policies (or policy revisions) that have been identified but are awaiting active consideration are listed in the Policy Development Queue.
- Conflict of Interest in Sponsored Projects
- Contract Signature Authority
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Disruptive Behavior in an Instructional Setting
- Faculty Handbook
- Hazing Prevention
- Service and Assistance Animals
- Standards of Residence
- Supervision of Non-Student Minors
- Weapons, Explosives, Fireworks
If you would like to propose, develop, implement, update, revise, or withdraw a University Policy, please see the Process Menu for more information.