Northern Arizona University’s information technology policies are set forth below. Entries in blue represent policies that conform to the new University Policy formatting standards and have been moved to the University Policy Library. Entries in purple link to policy materials still located elsewhere that are awaiting the conversion and relocation process.
- Affiliate Management
- Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources
- Access Management (in development queue)
- Computer Purchasing and Standardization
- Data Classification and Handling
- Device Configuration Management (in development queue)
- Faculty and Staff Computer Hardware Support
- Faculty and Staff Computer Support
- InCommon Federation: Participant Operational Practices
- Information Security
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Information Technology Incident Management
- ITS Google Support
- Mobile Device Support
- Mobile Phones
- Personal Equipment Support
- Printers Support
- Software Support Policy for Faculty and Staff
- Web Application Security
All NAU employees and students should read and be familiar with the Appropriate Use of IT Resources policy.
View the FAQ for quick answers to common questions about University Policies.
Use the feedback form to provide input about a policy document or this library.