Northern Arizona University’s Lumberjack Athletics policies are set forth below. Entries in blue represent policies that conform to the new University Policy formatting standards and have been moved to the University Policy Library. Entries in purple indicate policies that await the development or conversion process.
- Lumberjack Athletics Mission and Vision (in development queue)
- Rules, Compliance, and Violation Reporting (in development queue)
- Student-Athlete Code of Conduct (in development queue)
- Student-Athlete Drug Education and Testing (in development queue)
- Student-Athlete Grievances (in development queue)
- Use of Athletics Facilities (in development queue)
For more information about these policies, contact Associate Athletic Director Beth Vechinski at email@example.com or 928-526-3326
View the FAQ for quick answers to common questions about University Policies.
Use the feedback form to provide input about a policy document or this library.