Academic and Faculty Affairs
Northern Arizona University’s academic and faculty affairs policies are set forth below. Entries in blue represent policies that conform to the new University Policy formatting standards and have been moved to the University Policy Library. Entries in purple link to policy materials still located elsewhere that are awaiting the conversion and relocation process.
- Awarding a Posthumous Degree
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Classroom Scheduling (in development queue)
- Disruptive Behavior in an Instructional Setting
- Adjunct and Visiting Scholar Appointments
- Conditions of Faculty Service
- Conditions of Service for Academic Professionals (in development queue)
- Conditions of Postdoctoral Service (in development queue)
- Conflict of Commitment (in development queue)
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Prior Service Credit
- Sabbatical Application Process (in development queue)
- Supplemental Pay for Faculty
In contrast to the University Policies shown here, Academic Policies that relate to NAU’s academic standards or pedagogical mission are part of the Academic Catalog.