Academic and Faculty Affairs
Northern Arizona University’s academic and faculty affairs policies are set forth below. Entries in blue represent policies that conform to the new University Policy formatting standards and have been moved to the University Policy Library. Entries in purple link to policy materials still located elsewhere that are awaiting the conversion and relocation process.
- Awarding Posthumous Degrees (in development queue)
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Classroom Scheduling (in development queue)
- Disruptive Behavior in an Instructional Setting
- Faculty Prior Service Credit
- Supplemental Pay for Faculty
- Adjunct and Visiting Scholar Appointments
- Conditions of Faculty Service
- Conditions of Service for Academic Professionals (in development queue)
- Conditions of Postdoctoral Service (in development queue)
- Conflict of Commitment (in development queue)
- Faculty Handbook
- Sabbatical Application Process (in development queue)
In contrast to the University Policies shown here, Academic Policies that relate to NAU’s pedagogical mission are part of the Academic Catalog.