South Village apartments
South Village is a diverse community of upper-division students, including returning sophomores, international students, and students with families. The community includes convenient onsite laundry facilities and a community center with front desk, computer lab, kitchen and TV area.
The Family Housing Interest application is currently closed. We anticipate the interest list will re-open in Spring 2024. Currently, all family housing apartments have been allocated. Please visit the NAU Transfer & Online Connections webpage for off-campus housing resources and the Dean of students webpage for information regarding the Higher Education Child Care Project.
Eligibility for family housing
- Family housing is based on space availability. Submitting an application does not guarantee that housing will be offered during the requested period.
- Apartments are assigned by date of application, requested dates of occupancy, and academic level (with priority given to freshmen).
- If housing is offered and accepted, an application fee will be charged to your student LOUIE account.
- As the contract resident, you must remain a full-time registered student to be eligible for family housing.
- Family housing is limited to immediate family members only, including spouse and/or children under 18 years of age, with a maximum of five (5) total occupants.
Apartment and community features Accordion Closed
- beds available upon request
- dresser, closet and ceiling fan in each bedroom
- bathroom with a shower, sink, and mirror
- linen closet
- kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, sink, dishwasher and table with two chairs
- LVT flooring throughout the apartment
- sectional couch, coffee table and end table
- estimated room dimensions (size may vary):
- Living room: approximately 144″ x 108″
- Bedrooms: approximately 115″ x 120″
- laundry facilities
- community center with front desk, computer lab, kitchen and TV area
- playground equipment
- basketball court
- grills and picnic tables
All utilities are included in rent, which include:
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
3D floor plans Accordion Closed
Family floor plan A – top view
Family floor plan A – sliced view
Family floor plan B – top view
Family floor plan B – sliced view
Rent & making payments Accordion Closed
South Village staff Accordion Closed
South Village Apartments is managed by a professional Campus Living Community Coordinator (CLCC) responsible for overall complex administration, maintenance, activities, programming, student assistance, and community standards.
The CLCC supervises a group of Community Assistants (CA), paraprofessional student staff trained to advise and assist students, plan activities, provide resources facilitators, and maintain community standards.