Tri-Alpha Honor Society
A Tri-Alpha chapter promotes academic excellence and provides opportunities for growth, leadership development, and community service for first-generation college students.
All first-generation college students, graduate students, faculty, staff, and alumni of NAU are eligible to join Tri-Alpha Honor Society.
- The opportunity to meet other first-generation scholars and join them in promoting academic excellence and creating a supportive environment for first-generation college students.
- Leadership opportunities with the Tri-Alpha chapter at Northern Arizona University.
- The opportunity to mentor incoming first-generation college students.
- Receive mentoring from faculty, staff, and alumni first-generation graduates.
- Identifies you to employers, professionals, and graduate schools as a person of superior academic ability and commitment.
- An outward recognition of personal accomplishment and an incentive for continued high scholarship.
- Members receive a certificate and pin signifying membership. Membership is for life.
Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Time: 6:00-7:00 pm
Location: Zoom https://bit.ly/2STee7P
Tentatively, our first induction ceremony will be held February 1, 2021.
An application process for officers is now available. Students can run for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Historian.