TRIO Student Support Services
Student Support Services (SSS) partners with first-generation, income-eligible, and students with disabilities to ensure success in college! The program offers support services and resources in a positive, engaging environment to help you navigate college, build your sense of belonging and confidence, and strengthen your self-efficacy. Program benefits include:
- Peer and professional mentorship
- Free personal counseling and tutoring services
- Financial literacy education
- Graduate school and career preparation
- Support for leadership conferences
- Eligibility for a grant based on unmet financial need and completion of program requirements
- Workshops on a variety of topics such as study skills, applying for scholarships, and stress management
Interested in applying for Spring 2023?
Please check back for the application to open for this Spring semester!
Completed an application for Fall 2022?
We are so glad that you are interested in participating this Fall semester. Please note that we are currently processing applications and have a waitlist for students.
If you have already applied and are wondering about your admission status, please feel free to reach out to us through email (Student.Support.Services@nau.edu) for an update.