Connect with a first-generation programs mentor
Are you a first-generation college student seeking support, guidance, and community? The Office of First-Generation Programs assists students in accessing important resources, making connections, and building community through one-on-one mentoring. Students like you can connect with a student peer mentor to work toward your goals and enhance your experience at Northern Arizona University.
Not sure if you want a mentor or want to ask some questions? Our mentors have weekly office hours throughout the academic year! They can assist you with questions, resources, and enrollment guidance. Please email us at email@example.com for the mentoring schedule.
Benefits of connecting with a mentor
Our dedicated mentors can help you:
- connect to events and activities on campus
- gain practical advice, encouragement, and support
- increase your social and academic confidence
- develop your communication, study, and academic skills
- identify goals and establish a sense of direction
- gain valuable insight into the next stage of your collegiate journey
- build your network
You must be a first-generation college student at the NAU Flagstaff Mountain Campus to be eligible for our mentorship program.
Students in the Blavin Scholars, First Scholars, STAR, or Student Support Services programs are not eligible for additional mentoring through First-Generation Programs.
To connect with a mentor, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.