Contact Career & Technical Education
- Career & Technical Education homepage
- Course Schedule
- NOCTI Test Credit
- Occupational Experience Credit
- How to Enroll
- Alumni Spotlights
CTE Degree Information
- Email Nicole Hampton, or call 928-523-2560
Advising for Current Students
- Email Gina Davies, or call 810-875-9344
Forms & handbooks
Help and resources are available to CTE students and faculty at NAU
Below is a list of student and faculty forms used in the Department of Career and Technical Education, Academic Services, and Advising Office. For additional forms and resources, please visit the websites for the Registrar’s Office, Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, and Student and Departmental Account Services.
If you have additional questions, please email us.
BSEd CTE Check Sheet
BSEd CTE info sheet
MEd CTE Handbook – The policy statements and guidelines stated in the MEd Handbook provide a comprehensive overview for the program
Oral Exam Intent – Must be filled out in order to schedule Oral Exam
Program Agreement Contract -Must be filled out and submitted to advisor by every graduate student upon admission to the program
Programs of Study – Outline graduate degree and certificate requirements, including the course number and the names of required coursework for each program.
All registrar forms found here.
Registrar forms relevant to CTE:
- Out of Career Form (found under “Enrollment & Petition forms”) – Undergraduates need to have a signed “Override Authorization/Out-of-Career” form to take 500-level classes. Graduate students need the same form to take a 400-level class and have it count towards a degree program.
- Incomplete Contract, Undergraduate (found under “General forms”)
- Incomplete Contract, Graduate (found under “General forms”)