- Career & Technical Education homepage
- Course Schedule
- Forms & Handbooks
- NOCTI Test Credit
- Occupational Experience Credit
- Alumni Spotlights
How to enroll in a CTE class
Helpful information for NAU Department of Educational Specialties students
If you have ANY problems with the online system, call the help desk at 888-520-7215 or 928-523-9294 — they are available 7 days per week (hours vary by term). It is helpful if you can be online when you call them so they can walk you through the process.
Enrollment deadlines are established for every semester. You can check this website for registration deadlines, adding a class, dropping a class, and more.
To register for any CTE class
STEP 1: Apply and be admitted to NAU, as either degree-seeking or non-degree seeking.
- Undergraduate Admissions website
- Graduate Admission website
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.
- CTE programs are offered as online only.
- Tuition and fees for ONLINE students
- For fall and spring sessions, all CTE students are eligible for the discounted World Wide University (WWU) program tuition rate and many graduate students are eligible for in-state tuition rates through the Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP). You may be eligible for other reduced tuition plans if you are in the military/veteran or in a neighboring state to Arizona
STEP 2: Search schedule for available courses
- Watch this instructional video for help scheduling courses
- Undergraduate students must meet with an advisor prior to enrolling.
- Out of Career Permission is required for undergrads wanting to take a graduate course AND for graduate students wanting to take a 400-level course towards their master’s degree.