Applications for University Honors College admission are available here on our website. New freshman, transfer, and current NAU student admission are all completed using the same application. Application information is available here.
Honors Admission Evaluation Form 2018
Use this Teacher Evaluation form if requested to provide us additional information about your abilities and potential for success as an Honors student at Northern Arizona University’s Honors College. This form is only required to be submitted if we specifically request it. This completed form is to be returned to the Honors College via postal services (c/o NAU Honors; PO Box 5689; Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5689), fax (928.523.6558), or email attachment. Electronic signatures are not accepted.
Honors Peer Leadership Applications
Honors Peer Leadership Applications for 2018-2019 were available in September 2017. These opportunities are currently limited only to HON 100 Facilitators for Fall 2018.
- Honors International Studies Grant Application
- Honors Research and Creative Endeavors Grant Application
Independent study guidelines
- Honors Contracts
- Honors Capstone Contracts (for students wishing to use a major-based capstone in dual-fulfillment of Honors capstone requirement)
- Undergraduate Research (HON 485)/Independent Study (HON 497)
- Directed Readings (HON 475)
- Honors Thesis (HON 490)/Legislative Internship (HON 466)/Fieldwork Experience (HON 408)
- Honors Capstone (HON 491C)
Honors requirement check sheets
- 2011-2017 University Honors
- 2007-2010 Liberal Studies
- 2001-2007 Liberal Studies (consult an Honors staff member)