NAU’s Department of Mathematics & Statistics
Need a form from the math department? Frequently requested forms are available for you to download.
Forms available for students and faculty
Absence form Accordion Closed
Graduate oral forms Accordion Closed
Textbook order form Accordion Closed
Textbook orders: use this form to order books from the NAU Bookstore.
Travel Accordion Closed
Before starting any trip, check University Travel Policy and Procedures Table of Contents or the Travel-Policies Index for travel questions.
- Department Travel Checklist
- outlines what must be done to file travel reimbursement
- Application for travel authorization and funding
- needs to be filed and approved by the Chair prior to departure
- Travel Forms (including the Exhibit J Form)
- Exhibit J forms are to be filed within two weeks of returning from a trip
- Per Diem & Lodging Rates (meal, mileage, and lodging)
- may be useful when planning travel
- Per Diem Rates
- current and prior years
We have updated the Annual Travel Certification form to align with recent policy changes regarding repayment of excess advance monies.
Advisor forms Accordion Closed
Program forms Accordion Closed
All graduate students start out in the comprehensive examination plan. Students completing their degree in comprehensive examination plans can find department forms here: M.S. Mathematics or M.S. Statistics and M.S. Mathematics Education. See M.S. Mathematics Education portfolio directions. Students in the MS in Mathematics program may apply to change to the Thesis plan. The Graduate College has checklists of requirements for theses.