A top-ranked speech-language pathology program
U.S. News and World Report ranked Northern Arizona University’s graduate program in speech-language pathology as one of the best in the nation.
This video answers frequently asked questions about our BS program, SLPA Certificate, and other undergraduate offerings.
- If you would like to contact the graduate program, you can reach us a 928-523-2969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to contact the undergraduate program (BS or the SLPA certificate), you can reach us at 928-523-8619.
- If you would like to contact the Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic, you can reach us at 928-523-8110 or email@example.com
CSD Students in the news
Congratulations to the 2019 graduates! Look here for more CSD students in the news.
2020-21 Admissions Cycle Opens August 1.
Note: Due to the COVID pandemic and the inability of ETS to provide testing, GRE scores will NOT be required of 2020-21 applicants.
Communication Sciences and Disorders at Northern Arizona UniversityThe Communication Sciences and Disorders department at NAU provides classroom and clinical practicum experiences in a variety of ways through:
- our master’s degree in Clinical Speech-Language Pathology,
- our undergraduate degree in Communication Sciences & Disorders,
- a plan that advances students toward applying for licensure as a speech-language pathology assistant, and
- our fully-operational clinic.