Why choose us?
NAU Construction Management
A Construction Management degree can allow you to construct the buildings of today and create the facilities of tomorrow. Whether you’re interested in building sports stadiums, skyscrapers, or state-of-the-art medical facilities, our Construction Management program at Northern Arizona University is designed to prepare you for an engaging, rewarding career after graduation.
Find out more about what earning a degree in Construction Management could mean for you.
More information on CM at NAU
Benefits of a CM degree Accordion Closed
Land a high-paying position. Take on a leadership role. Enjoy job stability.
No matter what your goals, our program is designed to help you reach them. Benefits to a degree in construction management include:
- strong job outlook—By 2022, employment of construction managers is projected to grow 16 percent, faster than the average for all occupations.
- competitive pay— In May 2012, the average salary for our graduates in their first job was $52,000 per year. The median annual wage for construction managers was $82,790.
- rapid advancement—Many construction management graduates are granted high levels of responsibility early in their careers, managing multi-million dollar projects just a few years out of school.
- career satisfaction—Be proud of creating something that will last a lifetime, and a career that you can truly say that you love.
CM career opportunities Accordion Closed
Construction managers are extremely valuable, as they guide construction projects through all stages of development—from planning and conception to completion.
Typical career paths for Construction Management graduates include:
- project manager
- field engineer
- safety coordinator
- real estate developer
- product representative
Typical responsibilities of a construction manager include:
- collaborative team management
- resource procurement
- subcontractor coordination
- cost analysis
- project scheduling
- project layout
- safety management
- constructability consulting
Why NAU CM? Accordion Closed
Read about the benefits of earning a construction management degree at Northern Arizona University.