Why study CM at NAU?
Construction Management graduates are prepared
Graduates of NAU with Construction Management degrees routinely identify strengths that are emphasized in the characteristics of the CM program at Northern Arizona University:
- Social events: Students frequently cite the sense of community and great networking opportunities and experiences available through our programs like Associated Schools of Construction Student Competition and the Construction Industry Seminar
- Excellent curriculum: Our small classes, advanced facilities, and C4P curriculum ensure our students are receiving the best education possible.
- Quality faculty: Our professors all bring their real world-experience and wealth of knowledge to teach our students.
- Financial aid support: Each year, as much as $15,000 is awarded to construction management students to assist with school expenses.
- Testimonials: Construction industry professionals are saying great things about the CM program at NAU.
During the 2011 academic year, 75% of our students accepted job offers in the construction industry. This percentage is expected to increase for years to come as we gain valuable experience is preparing future generations of construction managers.
We want to help you succeed, and make the most of your undergraduate education. Learn more about our Construction Management degree program.
- Risk management
- Sustainable design
- Structural analysis
- Net zero-energy
- Workforce development