Registered Teams as of 3/17/2023
- A.R. Mays Construction
- Adolfson & Peterson Construction
- AECOM Hunt
- ALB Piping
- Baseline Mechanical
- Cannon & Wendt
- Channel Payments
- Chasse Building Team
- Commercial Metals Company
- Core Construction
- Coreslab Structures
- Currier Construction, Inc.
- FCI Constructors, Inc.
- Global Roofing Group (2)
- Granite Construction Company
- Haydon Building Corp
- Hensel Phelps
- Holder Construction
- JEDunn Construction
- LGE Design Build
- MA Mortenson
- McCarthy Building Companies
- Nox Group Companies
- PCL Construction
- Penta Building Group
- Rummel Construction Inc.
- Sun Valley Builders
- Sun Valley Masonry
- University Mechanical & Engineering Contractors (UMEC)
- VENN Construction
- Vulcan Materials Co.
- Weitz (3)
- West Coast Partitions (2)
- Wilson Electric
Past Event Photos
- 2016 Team Pictures 2016 Event Pictures
- 2015 Team Pictures 2015 Event Pictures
- 2014 Team Pictures 2014 Event Pictures
- 2013 Team Pictures
NAU CM Sporting Clays Tournament
Please join us for the Annual Sporting Clay Tournament! Hosted by members of the NAU Construction Management Industry Advisory Board (CM IAB), this fundraiser is an additional opportunity for the industry to help support the future construction professionals coming out of our program.
THURSDAY March 30th, 2023
Ben Avery Clay Target Center
10:30am-12:00pm Registration **Shooters arrive no later than 11:30am**
12:00pm Welcome and Ben Avery Safety Orientation
12:30pm-2:30pm Shoot (MUST be done shooting at 3pm)
3pm-4:30pm Dinner and Awards in the Pavilion
Team Registration is now closed – If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Cami Iacona at 928-523-2977
Check sidebar to see if your company is already registered –>
- Teams consist of 4 shooters.
- Teams will run their own trap at each station.
- Please remember to bring sunscreen, ear protection and safety glasses!
- When your team finishes shooting please proceed to the pavilion with your scorecard.
- We will be providing 12 gauge shells only. Please BYO if you need anything else.
- Gun rental is NOT AVAILABLE this year.
Title Sponsorship – West Coast Partitions
Station Sign Sponsorships – $500 Each (15 available)
- Your company name and logo on a sign at one station
Arizona Masonry Council
Commercial Metals Company
Currier Construction, Inc.
FCI Constructors, Inc.
Haydon Building Corp
Food & Beverage Sponsors – JE Dunn
Shell Sponsor – University Mechanical
Pavilion Sponsor $1500 – Professional Piping systems
Raffle Prize Sponsor $1500 – Core Construction
Shotgun Sponsor – Repay – The popular “Deck of Cards” shotgun raffle
Any Other Donation Amount! Please let us know what would be best for your company and sponsorship budget.
Ben Avery Clay Target Center
5060 W. Skeet St.
A PDF of a map with directions is available.
PLEASE NOTE: Proceed on Carefree Highway all the way to the stop light at Archery Drive and turn right. DO NOT turn right on Black Canyon Blvd or N Longshot Lane.
If you have any question or concerns, feel free to contact Cami Iacona at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-523-2977