Welcome to Career Services for the Climate Science and Solutions Professional Science Master's Program.
One of the unique benefits of the CSS Program is out ability to work one-on-one with CSS students to identify and meet their career goals. Successful professionals understand how to use career and professional development skills such as:
- Writing an effective resume
- Developing an online career profile
- Networking and building a professional network
- Researching prospective employers and job opportunities
- Building on personal strengths to develop effective career goals
- Understanding your own communication style and its strengths and weaknesses
- Speaking to those factors that matter most to prospective employers
The CSS Program provides in-class development support in building professional competencies supplemented with one-on-one assistance to help students and graduates enhance their professional skills and discover a fulfilling career.
The Professional Development Coordinator helps you to identify and secure a professional internship
as required of the CSS program.
Students in the CSS program have multiple opportunities to work with leaders in the private, non-profit and governmental sectors that incorporate climate science. These industry professionals advise the program and help students to identify a career path that fits their unique strengths.
CSS Alumni continue to benefit from the career services through assistance in reviewing their professional portfolios and application materials.