MS, Climate Science and Solutions admissions
Apply to this master’s program with NAU’s School of Earth and Sustainability
Learn the scientific basis of global climate change while also helping students to develop highly valued industry-relevant skills with this Professional Science Master’s degree in Climate Science and Solutions.
How to apply
To be considered for admission to the Climate Science and Solutions Professional Science Master’s program, make sure you submit the following:
Online application on the Northern Arizona University Graduate College website which includes:
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Three letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional supervisors
- 400-word statement of your professional interests and goals
- Application Fee
- General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (optional)
- Northern Arizona University institution code: 4006
The application deadline for fall admission is June 15th. If it is after either deadline and you would still like to apply, please contact Amy Wolkowinsky to discuss your options.