International study for Honors students
Opportunities to study internationally are limitless. As an
Honors student, we want you to create an Honors quality study abroad
Maybe that is doing research in a lab in Germany, interning with an
international organization in Africa, performing in a theatre group in
Australia, or publishing the results of your honors experience in an
international journal. Be a global Honors student.
Please take time to read through the questions and guidelines
below, prior to applying for a study abroad program and meeting with an Honors
earning Honors credit abroad
- Explore your study abroad options at the Center for International Education.
- Answer some preliminary questions that
will help you prepare for studying abroad.
- Make an appointment with an Honors staff member—Be sure to answer the
preliminary questions prior
to your appointment.
- Bring paperwork you’ve completed for the Center
for International Education to your appointment.
- Complete an Honors International Education Proposal.
- Be prepared to discuss the number of Honors credits you could
earn (from 1 to 6 units), as well as the writing expectations required by the
program while you’re abroad.