Registration will be open February 1 – April 1, 2021.
1. Students interested in presenting at the Virtual Symposium must submit a completed registration form by Thursday, April 1 at 11:59 pm. No late registrations will be accepted.
2. To complete the registration process, you must submit four items:
- PDF of your presentation
3. You are able to save and return to your application. You may access completed registrations and make final edits until Thursday April 8 at 11:59 pm.
4. You will need the following information to complete your registration:
- basic information on all presenters, including first and last names and NAU emails
- name and email of faculty mentor
- presentation type
- college/discipline represented
- project title
- project abstract, summary or creative statement. Max 250 words.
5. Students can present their work as an exhibit, performance, oral presentation, or poster presentation.
6. This year we are connecting presenters and reviewer via Zoom meetings. Students will be assigned one or more time periods and sometime during a given time period they will meet with reviewers for 15 minutes.
Who can present? Accordion Closed
Currently enrolled NAU undergraduate or graduate students (regardless of location or modality) and students who graduated the December before the Symposium are eligible to present their current or recent research, scholarly, or creative activity from any discipline.
Project eligibility Accordion Closed
Projects from all NAU colleges and disciplines are eligible for presentation. Research and creative projects in progress are encouraged, including projects that have not yet led to final results. Presentations of completed projects are equally encouraged. Poster presentations, oral presentations, performances, and exhibits are all acceptable forms of presentation. All presentations must be uploaded into the online registration system. If you are unsure of the eligibility of your project, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity at firstname.lastname@example.org.