Find student researchers
Interested in having undergraduates work on your research but don’t know where to find the right students? We can help. The Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Activity has a large network of students from all disciplines interested in getting started today.
Complete our short online questionnaire to have your position advertised to hundreds of students. Be prepared to share with us:
- Title of the project
- What the student will do and learn
- Other benefits to the student (if any)
- Time commitment
- Minimum qualifications
- Preferred qualifications
- Is the position paid? Can the student earn course credit?
- Is it a temporary or ongoing position?
- Information requested (i.e. resume, cover letter, transcripts)
Applications submitted through Handshake will be emailed directly to you for your review.