Research Assistant Mentoring Program
Goals of RAMP Accordion Closed
- Prepare undergraduate students for meaningful research experiences
- Provide opportunities to develop professional skills that can be applied to any discipline
- Make research within every discipline accessible to all students
What’s in it for you? Accordion Closed
- Prepares you for graduate and professional school.
- Provides the opportunity to work closely with graduate students and faculty within your area of interest.
- Allows you to explore your career interests.
- Strengthens skills sought after by employers, such as critical thinking and effective communication.
- Helps you develop a deep understanding of who you are and builds your self-confidence.
- Draft a professional resume
- Connect with potential faculty mentors
- Identify potential funding sources and opportunities to earn credit for research
- Receive support from an experienced student researcher
RAMP up your professional skills and research network
The Research Assistant Mentoring Program (RAMP) provides 1-on-1 guidance and support to any undergraduate student interested in research.
Under the guidance of experienced student researchers, participants will learn how to identify research opportunities, approach faculty, and confidently pursue research experiences.