NAU’s Kitt School of Music offers accompanists for students to hire
The accompanists work with student musicians in weekly lessons, masterclasses, and recitals.
Accompanists may be:
- staff accompanists
- graduate assistant accompanists
- piano scholarship students
- piano and accompanying majors
- Read and understand the policies and procedures including the instructions for requesting an accompanist for fee structures and other pertinent information. Accompanist Policies Fall 2023
- Fill out the request form during open enrollment period (now closed) completely and submit (incomplete forms will not be accepted.) If you are experiencing difficulty with submitting the form (i.e. poor internet, online system is down), please contact email@example.com to discuss an alternative submission option. Same deadlines apply.
- Submit form to the Kitt School of Music Main office in Performing and Fine Arts Building, room 120.
Deadline to submit
Now closed, direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org