NAU’s Kitt School of Music offers accompanists for students to hire
The accompanists work with student musicians in weekly lessons, masterclasses, and recitals.
Accompanists may be:
- staff accompanists
- graduate assistant accompanists
- piano scholarship students
- piano and accompanying majors
- Read and understand the policies and procedures including the instructions for requesting an accompanist for fee structures and other pertinent information. Accompanist Policies Fall 2022
- Fill out the request form [https://forms.office.com/r/BFjxmp5jgK] completely and submit. Iincomplete forms will not be If you are experiencing difficulty with submitting the form (i.e. poor internet, online system is down), please contact Aimee.Fincher@nau.edu to discuss an alternative submission option. Same deadlines apply.
- Submit form to the Kitt School of Music Main office in Performing and Fine Arts Building, room 120.
Deadline to submit
Wednesday, September 7th, 2022, 5:00PM