Band Day 2019
NAU Band Day will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019 in the climate-controlled J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome on the mountain campus of NAU. The NAU School of Music and the Lumberjack Marching Band will again be hosting high school marching bands from throughout Arizona and the Southwest for this invitational and ABODA state-qualifier.
NAU Band Day is open to the public. Experience the excitement and pageantry of marching bands. The Lumberjack Marching Band will give a special performance before each awards ceremony. Tickets may be purchased at the door upon arrival at the Skydome and will be available beginning in September at the NAU Central Ticketing Office.
Interested in advertising in our Band Day program?
ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL BAND DIRECTORS:
- NAU Band Day 2019
- Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Location: J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome, 1701 S San Francisco ST, Flagstaff, AZ 86011
- Application Deadline: Friday, September 6, 2019. Apply now to reserve your spot.
- Fee: $300 (check or purchase order payable to NAU School of Music)
- Bands from neighboring states are encouraged to apply.
NEW this year:
We will offer the option of RANKINGS or RATINGS. You may choose which you prefer at the time of registration). Caption awards will again be given in each category.
NAU has adopted a “clear bag policy” for the safety of all visitors to ticketed events. Please share this with all who will be attending.
- Complete and submit the online registration form:
- Print your invoice and W-9, if needed.
- Mail your check or purchase order, payable to NAU School of Music, to:
NAU BAND DAY 2019
SCHOOL OF MUSIC
PO BOX 6040
FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86011-6040
Priority will be given to the first thirty bands who have provided payment or a purchase order.
Please to contact email@example.com or call 928-523-3413 with any questions.
Resources for visitors