Mission, vision, and values
Center for International Education
Understand what drives the Center for International Education and ISSS forward.
International Student and Scholar Services acts to support the international student, scholar, and employee population by:
- acting as a resource to stakeholders
- liaising with the NAU and local community
- advocating on behalf of the international population
- empowering international students, scholars, and employees by providing them tools for success
- providing programming specifically in community connectedness, personal development, and identity
The Center for International Education will bridge local and global education to inspire ambassadors of positive change. This motivates us to seek collaborative and innovative responses to a changing world.
- Place international student, scholar and employee needs at the center for planning, policies, and programs.
- Support a civil, respectful, and inclusive climate that embraces differences.
- Operate with fairness, honesty, and the highest ethical standards to sustain a community of trust.
Excellence in Education
- Promote and cultivate access to quality international and cross-cultural educational experiences for the NAU community.