Contact International Student and Scholar Services
- ISSS Front desk
8am–5pm Arizona time
- Non-medical emergency line 24/7
- Outside the US and Canada
Mandatory online orientation
International Lumberjack orientation (pre-arrival)
We’re excited to have you join us at Northern Arizona University. International student orientation is the first step on your NAU adventure. You can immediately start learning more about NAU and your new home in Flagstaff by completing the pre-arrival International Lumberjack Orientation. You can complete the online orientation at your own pace, but all new international students are required to complete the modules prior to their arrival at NAU. Submit your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter our prize raffle.
All new and returning F-1 and J-1 international students will be automatically enrolled in Online Orientation on iNAU. A service indicator hold is automatically set in LOUIE beginning 21 days after the start of the semester. Completion of the online orientation modules is mandatory and the service indicator hold will prevent future enrollment.
- Submit your immunizations to Medical Services at the Campus Health Center.
- Get your JacksCard! In order to have your card prepared in advance, you must log-in and complete the online requirements.
- Activate and begin using your student LOUIE account and NAU email. Contact the Student Technology Center for assistance.
- Attend the mandatory Immigration Document Check-in during orientation. For programmed time, please visit the Orientation website for program schedule. Documents required: passport photo page, visa with entry stamp, sponsored document (DS-2019 or I-20) and electronic I-94 number