NAU and Educational Psychology offer scholarships to help you reach your goals
Scholarships can help reduce what you spend on tuition, and offset what you owe in loans later. NAU’s College of Education offers a number of scholarships to its students pursuing a bachelor of education degree, as well as those pursuing a graduate degree. For more opportunities, visit the university’s Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid website for additional financing options.
College of Education scholarships
The COE General Scholarship Application opens at the beginning of each calendar year and typically closes in mid-February. Please refer to the COE scholarships page for exact dates.
- Available COE scholarships for graduate students
- Available COE scholarships for either undergraduate or graduate students
For more information on scholarships within the College of Education visit the COE scholarships FAQ.
Each year, the College of Education awards scholarships to deserving undergraduate and graduate students to help fund their education at NAU. Several of the approximately 70 scholarships are specifically for Educational Psychology students. Please review the available COE scholarships to see what may be available to you.
The following scholarship is available exclusively to Educational Psychology students
Lawrence V. Grinnell Educational Psychology Memorial Scholarship
This fund shall be used to provide scholarships to support students who meet the following criteria:
- PhD student accepted into the NAU Educational Psychology Program.
- Must have 3.50 GPA or higher, where 4.0 = A.
- Written one page essay to identify: Who inspired them to attend college?
- How will this funding assist them?
- Describe their “pay it forward” story; what will they do with this degree and how will they help an upcoming student/generation?
The following criteria are preferred and are to be applied when possible:
- first generation college student
- currently serving or having served in the United States Armed Forces