Scholarship Available to Dental Hygiene Students
American Dental Hygienists’ Association Scholarship Accordion Closed
Eligibility: you must
- have a certified associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene
- be a graduate of a certified associate degree program (if you can provide evidence of acceptance as a full-time bachelor’s degree candidate)
- be a licensed dental hygienist who holds a bachelor’s degree or can provide evidence of acceptance as a full-time master’s degree candidate
Source: The American Dental Hygienists’ Association.
Feugate and Mansfield Dental Hygiene Scholarship Accordion Closed
The Department of Dental Hygiene will be awarding a scholarship to dental hygiene students who meet one of the two following criteria:
1. dental hygiene students who demonstrate financial need , scholastic ability, and service to the department, community and/or profession of dentistry/dental hygiene, or
2. beginning dental hygiene students who will commit to working in an Arizona-designated rural communities for three years after graduation
Source: Susan Mansfield, former Chair of the dental hygiene program, and Alisa Feugate, Northern Arizona University Emeritus associate professor.
Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students (SDS Program) Accordion Closed
NDC Health Scholarship for Dental Hygiene Accordion Closed
Eligibility: you must be a student in the Dental Hygiene program at Northern Arizona University. Preference is given to Arizona residents.
Source: NDC Health Corporation.
Symphony Health Solutions Scholarship Accordion Closed
The Department of Dental Hygiene will be awarding this scholarship to a full-time student. This scholarship will be given for academic achievement and financial need. Preference will be given to Arizona residents.
LDS Scholarship Accordion Closed
Member of LDS church
Kathleen Heiden DH Scholarship Accordion Closed
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Full-time dental hygiene student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
Must be a member of one of the following Native American Tribes:
- First Preference to a member of the Navajo Tribe
- Second Preference to a member of the Hopi Tribe
A copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood must be attached to your application.
Dental Hygiene Scholarship Fund Accordion Closed
- 3.0 grade point average
- demonstrates financial need
- in good standing in the dental hygiene department
NAU Financial Aid and Scholarships Accordion Closed
NAU Scholarship Estimator Accordion Closed
College of Health and Human Services Scholarships Accordion Closed
Click here for scholarships available to all CHHS students.
Scholarship Contact information Accordion Closed
Northern Arizona University Scholarship Information: Financial.Aid@nau.edu Phone 928-523-4951