BSDH Degree Completion & CEP Admission Requirements
Degree Completion Applicants:
- Currently be on a dental hygiene school wait-list, be enrolled in an associate degree program in dental hygiene from a regionally accredited institution or have an associate degree, diploma or certificate in dental hygiene from a regionally accredited institution.
- Be a registered dental hygienist at the time of application or prior to completing the NAU Degree Completion program
- Be admitted to Northern Arizona University
- Be accepted into the BS Online Degree Completion Program
- Students interested in the CEP are encouraged to contact their MCCCD 2NAU Advisor, there is no application for the CEP.
Admission Into the Program
You must apply both to the Dental Hygiene Completion Program and to Northern Arizona University. Listed below are the two applications you must complete. There is no charge for the Degree Completion Program.
- Submit application to be admitted to the BS Degree Completion Program in Dental Hygiene.
- Submit an extended campuses application and official transcripts to be admitted to Northern Arizona University.
For more information about degree requirements, check the academic catalog.