BSDH Online Degree Completion Admission Requirements
- Have an associate degree, diploma or certificate in dental hygiene from a regionally accredited institution, currently be on a dental hygiene school wait-list or be enrolled in an associate degree program in dental hygiene from a regionally accredited institution
- Be a registered dental hygienist at the time of application or prior to completing the NAU Degree Completion program
- Be admitted to Northern Arizona University
- Be accepted into the BS Online Degree Completion Program
Admission Into the Program:
You must apply both to the Dental Hygiene Completion Program and to Northern Arizona University. Listed below are the two applications you must complete.
- Submit application to be admitted to the BS Degree Completion Program in Dental Hygiene.
- Submit an extended campuses application and official transcripts to be admitted to Northern Arizona University.
For more information about degree requirements, check the academic catalog.