Want to post a job or internship?
Get your job or internship position posted on our website by e-mailing detailed information to email@example.com
Creating a world of opportunity, together
US News & World Report ranks NAU’s College of the Environment, Forestry, and Natural Sciences among the nation’s top engineering schools. CEFNS student and faculty researchers have contributed critical work to dozens of fields while advancing the goals of allied businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies. It’s what we do.
Below are some ways you can partner with us. We look forward to working with you in innovating future solutions to the challenges of our times.
As a CEFNS business or agency partner, you can:
- explore research opportunities that can advance both academia and industry
- serve as an advisory committee member and assist with identifying opportunities for growth and development
- participate in our specialized job fairs that connect you to our talented pool of science, engineering, and forestry students
- post internships and employment openings and request student résumés
- schedule a campus tour and student interviews
Find information about on-campus recruitment, including:
- planning your on-campus visit
- CEFNS career fair
- university-wide career fair
- information sessions
- celebration of undergraduate research and design
Research and innovation
Innovation flourishes in our “idea environment.” We invite you to explore our current research activities.