Master of Public Administration Careers
Advance job opportunities in public and nonprofit organizations
Northern Arizona University’s NASPAA accredited MPA program provides you with the tools for a successful leadership career with a public or nonprofit organization in your area of interest. Working in public service means you can make a difference in the community, whether you work with local, state, or federal governments, tribal, or in a nonprofit organization. We are proud to have worked with thousands of NAU students and their diverse interests in preparing them for the workforce.
Many of our graduates are now key players in varied organizations across the state, nation, and globally.
- Jeremy Floyd, Division Manager, Coconino County Public Works
- Alexa Kaumaya, Project Coordinator, Arizona Health Care Cost
- Containment System
- Joanne Keene, Deputy County Manager, Sedona
- Jeremy Legg, Economic Development Program Manager, City of Phoenix
- Jonathon Nez, President of Navajo Nation
Recent job placements 2011-2021
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
- Arizona House Democrats
- Arizona State University, International Programs
- Arizona State University, Operations
- City of Flagstaff, Arizona
- City of Glendale, Arizona
- Coconino County, Arizona
- Health Choice Integrated Care
- Maastricht University, Netherlands, Research Officer
- Northern Arizona University
- Sarasota County, Florida
- University of Texas- Austin, Center for Skills & Experience Flags
Read about NAU’s MPA degree for more information on the program.