Submit your Tuition Reduction Partnership Form
- Not currently an NAU student? Apply to Northern Arizona University.
- Complete the Tuition Reduction Partnership Form after you have been admitted to NAU and enrolled in classes.
- Upload a copy of the following documents to verify your employment:
- Your driver’s license (first time only)
- A recent employee pay stub (refer to Employment Confirmation Form information below).
- This form must be submitted for each semester you intend to enroll at NAU. Submit this document to NAU between the dates listed below:
- Fall semester: July 1 – last day of the fall semester
- Spring semester: November 1 – last day of the spring semester
- Summer semester: April 1 – last day of the summer semester
- The Tuition Reduction Partnership Form must be submitted before the end of each term.
- Please note that the Tuition Reduction Partnership Program cannot be combined with other discounts provided by NAU. Additionally, some programs are not included in this tuition reduction program, including the Center for International Education, Exchange Programs, Study Abroad, eTRP for State University employees, and DOD Tuition Rate, among others. Contact us if you have questions about your eligibility status.
City of Tucson and Honor Health employees
The City of Tucson and HonorHealth participate in our Tuition Reimbursement Program. In addition to the steps above, the City of Tucson and HonorHealth employees must complete an Employer Confirmation Form.
Explore member benefits