Options for engineering students to get involved
Find out more about the clubs and organizations available to expand your knowledge on engineering and connect with other engineering students.
Available clubs and organizations
- Northern Arizona University American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- The Sustainable Energy Solutions (SES) Group– provides society with energy experts and new technologies, as well as to help shape energy decision-making
- The NAU Chapter of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Global Engineering Outreach– supports community-driven development programs worldwide by collaborating with local partners to design and implement sustainable engineering projects
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) at Northern Arizona University