Everything you need to know
NAU International Student and Scholar Services uses an online service that will allow you to receive your documents via an express mail carrier. You must use the website provided below – do not go to the DHL website directly. This service is at your expense, and you will need to make a payment when you request this service.
EShip instructions for how to receive a document
You will be required to create your own user name and password in order to create an account. To request shipment, you will need your NAU ID, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card information. If you experience any problems when using the online service, please use the help feature on their website. Upon completing the request, you will be sent an email that includes a tracking number and order details for your shipment.
- Complete the registration form under Student/Scholar: Be sure to put your proper email address, mailing address, and phone number. All communication to and from EShip will be communicated by what you provide. After you register, you will receive an email to the email address you provided asking you to activate your account. This is required for you to begin using your account.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive another email stating your account is now ACTIVE.
- Prepare the shipping label: For this step you must have already activated your account. Select “Receive a Package from University,” then click on the state of Arizona (AZ) from the map of the United States and then select Northern Arizona University and finally, Center for International Education. This will create a shipping label for our office. Once you have done this, you will have to provide the mailing address you want the document shipped to (US or International), phone number, and valid email address. You may have to include your NAU ID number. At the end of the screen, please select “Ship/Quote.” You will receive an option to choose an express mail carrier of your choice (DHL or FedEx) and their prices. Please select your method of payment (ex.credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as any errors in information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- The final email you receive from EShipGlobal will be the confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (payment info, tracking number, addresses, etc.…) The CIE will receive a copy of this email the same time as you, so there is no need to forward us the information.
- Once your request has been processed by the ISSS office, you will receive an email from ISSS with the request confirmation and pick up date of your document by the carrier. You will be able to track your package through the tracking number available through your EShip confirmation email.
If you have any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the Help link at EShipGlobal for step by step instructions or help. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to immigration or about the documents, please email our office at CIE.