The Forestry Club at Northern Arizona University is a non-profit student organization for students interested in forestry, ecology, botany, and the environment. The Forestry Club is recognized by the university through the Office of the Dean of Students and serves as the Student Chapter of the Society of American Foresters. The Forestry Club hosts several annual social events, participates in land management projects with local agencies, and organizes several camping/hiking trips throughout the year.
Interested in joining us?
Meetings are held in room 133 of the Forestry building every Thursday at 5:30 p.m.
All majors are welcome!
Annual social events:
- Centennial Campout & Welcome Back BBQ
- School of Forestry Holiday Party
- End of Semester BBQ
- Bud Tank Camp & Cookout
Previous community service projects:
- Adopt an Aspen Fence in conjunction with the Coconino NF
- Habitat for Humanity (with Northern Arizona’s Society of American Foresters Chapter)
- Wood collection and donation to the Flagstaff Food Bank
Sponsored by: Cutting Edge Firewood (https://www.cuttingedgefirewood.com/), Stinger Attachments (https://stingerattachments.com/), Diamond Mowers (https://www.diamondmowers.com/), Backyard X-Scapes (https://www.backyardxscapes.com/) and York Saw and Kniff (https://www.yorksaw.com/ )