Financing your education abroad
NAU offers financial aid and scholarships to students
Studying abroad can be affordable:
- Exchange programs are the most affordable way to study abroad for a semester or year. Costs for specific programs are found on that program’s webpage.
- NAU scholarship and tuition waivers (including but not limited to: AIMS, President’s, Dean’s, EARP) may be used for exchange programs but not provider and faculty-led programs.
- A $100 application fee will be charged to your LOUIE account upon submission of your application. NSE students will be charged $200.
- A $500 cancellation fee will be charged to students who withdraw from their program after submission of the application, so be sure you are committed to your program when filling out your application materials. In addition, cancellations after admittance may result in charges for all sums paid out and committed on students’ behalf.
- Students can explore financial aid for Education Abroad by contacting Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students going on summer programs should talk to The Office of Financial Aid early.
- See our scholarships page to learn more about study abroad scholarships that may be available to you.