Check out the CHER/SHERC’s July 2022 newsletter.
Includes features on:
- Amanda Hunter is first NAU postdoc to receive NIH Pathway to Independence Award
- Science duo advances cancer research in novel ways
- Study addresses early childhood caries on Hawai`i Island
- Moving research news beyond academia
- Fairness First blog: Health equity and human disease systems
- Collaboration and clear communication can improve health equity
- Camplain earns Innovative Mentor Award
- Baldwin named to Flinn Foundation board
- Mensah wins Wenner-Gren Foundation award
- Lady Shug: How can we creat health systems that include the active participation of Indigenous Two-Spirit, Trans and Queer relatives?
- Upcoming events
- And more