Lumberjack Mathematics Center Testing Room
The LMC Testing Room is the location for proctored mathematics testing, including:
- Module Exams and Final Exam
- Testing for LMC courses MAT100, MAT108, MAT114, and MAT125 (check with your instructor)
- NAU Mathematics Placement Test
The LMC Testing Room is located in
room 238A inside the Lumberjack Mathematics Center Open Lab (room #238) on the second floor of the Student and
Academic Services Building (building #60) at 1100 S. Beaver Street. There
are 55 computers available for testing.
LMC Testing Room Hours:
|Spring/Fall Semester Hours* |
|Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday and Thursday||2:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Saturday**||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||5:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
*Testing not available during Finals week. The last testing opportunity will be the Friday of reading week each semester. This semester we are expanding our hours for currently enrolled MAT100, MAT108, and MAT125 students to include Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
** This semester the Testing Room will be open on the following Saturdays: 1/28, 2/11, 2/18, 3/4, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/29, and 5/6.
We will be offering the Math Placement Test during Freshmen Orientation in the summer of 2017. This will occur from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon on the following dates (Note: "Day 1's" are open to incoming freshmen only, and "Day 2's" are open to all students):
- May 30 and 31
- June 1 and 2
- June 5 and 6
- June 7 and 8
- June 9 and 10
- June 12 and 13
- June 16 and 17
- June 19 and 20
- June 20 and 21
- June 23 and 24
- June 26 and 27
- June 29 and 30
- July 6 and 7
- August 22 and 23
- August 24 and 25
- No calculators allowed on the math placement test.
- Bring your NAU ID and place it in the badge holder on the computer while you are taking a test.
- Turn off and put away cellphones.
- No notes, formula sheets, books, etc allowed on any tests.
- Scratch paper will be provided for you.