Transferring to the School of Forestry

Transferring from within Arizona?

You should become familiar with:

If you are transferring from another Arizona community college or university, please see the appropriate transfer document listed below for a list of required pre-professional course equivalencies. Please contact the Student Services Coordinator with questions.

Transferring from outside Arizona?

Please see the "Learn more about the transfer process" section of Transfer Students Information.

Remember, just because your courses may not already exist in the transfer database does not mean they will not satisfy requirements. Work with the Student Services Coordinator to petition out-of-state transfer work.