Branding goes beyond just the logo. It shapes the way the world perceives us. The NAU brand is an experience that involves visuals, messages, branded objects, and interactions. Here are some clear and easy-to-follow guidelines to help you create marketing and communication materials that support the NAU brand standards and integrity.
Visual identity guide
Written content guidelines
- Our editorial style guide provides anyone writing for university publications or web pages with guidelines to ensure a clear, consistent writing style across all platforms.
- Guidelines for writing for a diverse audience.
- Ensuring NAU’s brand voice and tone is consistent and compliant across all platforms.
- Guidelines and best practices for web content creation.
- The marketing content repository is a database of marketing materials, factoids, and other information that has been vetted for use and is available to be repurposed for your objectives.