Requirements Accordion Open
A minor is earned in conjunction with a bachelor's degree.
To receive a minor (18 - 24 units) at Northern Arizona University, you must complete a planned group of courses from one or more subject matter areas with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0. At least 12 units of the minor must be unique to that minor and not applied to any other minor.
Overview Accordion Closed
In addition to University Requirements:
- Complete individual plan requirements.
Students may be able to use some courses to meet more than one requirement. Contact your advisor for details.
No more than fifty percent of the units used to satisfy minor requirements may be used to satisfy major requirements.
Details Accordion Closed
- Take the following 22 units.
- TH 101, TH 130 (6 units)
- TH 122 or TH 123 or TH 124 (3 units)
- TH 331 or TH 451 (3 units)
- TH 113 or TH 213 or TH 313 or TH 413 (1 unit)
- Select approved TH courses, of which 3 units must be upper-division (300- and 400-level) courses (9 units)
Be aware that we will not accept more than half of the courses required for your minor in transfer credit.
Be aware that some courses may have prerequisites that you must also successfully complete. For prerequisite information, click on the course or see your advisor.